Friday, January 20, 2012

Thoughts on the "Playthrough Series"?

Hello, everyone! As you know, I have started my playthrough series, I quite enjoy doing it and it gives me a little break from making my videos. But I just wanted to hear what your honest opinions on the series is. Also, when I complete this series would you want me to do another series: Such as an "All Kills" run or a Tomb Raider 3 Playthrough. Just be sure to leave your comments for any potential things you'd like to see, because odds are: I would do them. Also, with the cameras set up we have gotten little footage from a figure on the dragon planet, but I think we need to wait a little longer until we get some full footage of EXACTLY what the thing on the planet is. Thanks for enjoying my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment