Monday, July 9, 2012

S.O.S.

HELP ME HELP ME MY NAME IS WINSTON AND DRAGON IS TORTURING ME WHEN HIS STINKY BREAH IF YOU READ THIS MESSAGE COME TO THE DRAGON PLANET RIGHT AW3o52-3o5r30toweogkwerlg


Oh, hey guys. Sorry about that. :D
I sorry Winston typing something on my website so I smashed his face onto the keyboard a few times and told him to go back to the fridge for another week... Naw, I just lured him into the fridge, Winston's AI prevents me from hitting him. But Winston may try and get on my website later, he seems to have figured out the password. Which I have no idea how he did that, because he's pretty darn stupid. But let's get to the point, back on Earth, my original home planet, the date is getting closer and closer to December 21st! I'm so excited! I'm trying to get as big of a bowl of popcorn as possible and just watch the fireshow :D

-Happy Doomsday
Cute Lil Dragon 


No comments:

Post a Comment