Friday, June 29, 2012

Music Through The Generations


While I know I've, in a way, abused discussing music on my blogspot, I feel it is a very important part of the world. It can at times sooth us, motivate us, etc. Music has been going on for ages: and I can only say that every decade has it's unique taste of music. The 50's Pop, 60's folk & psychedelic, 70's Disco, 80's Punk, 90's Rock, And Today's Hip Hop & Rap. Music has certainly come a long way from the very basic roots. I would just like to take the time to thank all the amazing artists who have crafted music: Dylan, Elvis, Simon, even todays modern artists such as Kesha, M&M, Britney, and Nicki have crafted music in a way. While I don't necessarily like today's music, we can only expect in the future to be even more genres or unique types of music. In my experience, many artists have given me unique thoughts and ideas that I probably never would have had before. Most notably Simon & Garfunkel, Bear, & Craig Fuller. They've inspired me to try and also practice music, such as Electrical Bass and Acoustic Guitar. Their music is simply amazing to listen to. Contrary to my home channel "Biggreenmoviemachine", I have made 2 other musical channels: one being dedicated to Simon & Garfunkel, the other to Eric Kaz. In my personal opinion, Simon & Garfunkel are the best of the famous singers, Eric Kaz is the best songwriter, Fuller is the best of the rockers, and the Traum brothers are the best of the folk brothers. Those 5 are in my opinion some of the best singers and writers of all time to come. For the 1000s of years we've had music, they'll always be the best and the ones who deserve the most acclaiming.
-Cute Lil Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment