Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Monday Movie Night 4: The Living Daylights

Whoever she was, I must have scared "The Living Daylights" out of her!

Yeah, I know. I didn't get Monday Movie Night in on time. So I'm just posting it today: the movie I chose was a James Bond 007 movie titled "The Living Daylights", probably one of my favorites in the series. It stars Timothy Dalton as a much darker James Bond: infact, the script was entirely changed when Dalton was announced for the part. There truly isn't much to say about this one, it's a movie based on the short story by Ian Flemming, it's about how James Bond is trying to stop an evil arms dealer from starting another war or something. It feels kind of episodic at times. But overall, it's a really enjoyable film, perhaps not as enjoyable as the other movies reviewed but still a pretty good flick. The thing I really like about it is the acting: I thought it was superb. Overall, a good flick. I don't recommend it however unless you like action! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment